|You can also follow the steps below:|
First, go to the (desktop) computer that is directly connected to the printer:
0. Click Start → Control Panel → Printers And Other Hardware → Printers And Faxes.
1. Click on the printer you wish to share.
2. Click Share This Printer in the Task Pane.
3. In the printer's Properties dialog, click the Sharing tab.
4. Click Share Name and OK.
Going back to the laptop:
0. Click Start → Control Panel → Printers And Other Hardware.
1. Click Add A Printer.
2. In the "Add Printer Wizard" when asked whether the printer is a local or network printer, select "A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer".
3. In the next screen, select the option to Browse For A Printer and click Next.
4. Select the appropriate printer from the list and continue with the wizard.
The above should be self-explanatory to most folks, but if you need a step-by-step illustration, here's one as well.
The Secret Letter From Iraq