|I got this solutution from Iolo support (it works perfectly):|
Please exit System Mechanic if it is currently open. Please select the Windows Start button, click on Run and in the open field type REGEDIT
2. Click ENTER on your keyboard. This will open the Windows Registry Editor.
3. Click the plus (+) sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4. Click the plus (+) sign next to SOFTWARE
5. Click the plus (+) sign next to iolo.
6. Highlight the folder named Startup.
7. On the right, highlight the Value name SMSystemAnalyzer or SMSystemAnalyzer 7 and click DELete on your keyboard.
** The Data next to this Value name will contain "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic Professional 7\SystemAnalyzer.exe".
8. Answer Yes to confirm the deletion.
9. Close all open windows and restart the computer.