I'm having some problems regarding my network adapters (Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gig-Eth) for some reason the device ( tested on both network adapters) will not request an ip from the router ( used wireshark ).
I tried the following:
- netsh winsock reset catalog
- netsh interface ipv4 reset
- netsh interface ipv6 reset
- updating the drivers
- removing the drivers and using ms drivers
- ipconfig /all only shows my tunnel adapters so ipconfig /renew is pointless
- dhcp client service is enabled and started even restarted.
- removed the devices from the device manager and reinstalled them
- removed the devices from the device manager en disabled them in the bios, then started windows without the devices and finally rebooted and enabled them again.
This problem started when i was using ICS to share my network connection to my second pc (winxp pro). The strange thing is when i bridge my adapters i get an ip on my winxp system but my vista system does nothing.
I'm running Vista Home Premium x64 with SP1.
Hope someone can help me fix this problem?