|Try giving us the exact error messages you are receiving.|
Possible errors that you could look into:
1. You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
2. Your account settings are incorrect.
3. Check your POP3 and SMTP settings
4. Your user profile in Outlook is damaged.
5. An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged.
6. The configuration of your AV software is incorrect.
7. The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect.
Read more here:
☺ When everything else fails, read the instructions.