|Are you clicking on the links that are being provided? Here's the instructions:|
1. Turn off the computer if it is not already off.
2. Disconnect and remove all external devices such as printers, USB drives, and memory cards.
3. Turn on the computer and immediately press the F11 key repeatedly, about once every second, until Recovery Manager opens.
4. On the Welcome to Recovery Manager screen, click Next.
5. On the Microsoft System Restore screen, select No, and then click Next.
6. On the System Recovery screen, select Yes, and then click Next to continue the recovery process.
7. The Recovery Manager gives you the option of backing up your data files. To do so, read Backing up your files.
To continue recovery, select No, and then click Next.
8. A recovery progress screen opens. Wait while files are restored.
9. When System Recovery is complete, click Finish.
10. The computer restarts and continues into Windows setup. Complete the setup screens and wait until the computer finishes the setup. Then, turn off the computer, reconnect all peripheral devices, and turn on the computer.
11. Before using the computer, update and protect it by reinstalling any virus and security software that was installed before the System Recovery.
12. Reinstall any software applications that were added after purchasing the computer, and replace any files that were backed up.
And make sure to update all your device drivers & continually run Windows Update until your system is completely up to date. You have several hours work ahead of you.