|If you installed ME on a hard drive that was in another computer and you immediately started getting that message when you switched it to the second one, there could be two reasons for that:|
1) The drive is too large for the second computer to recognize properly. Or:
2) The drive was partitioned in a non-standard way in the first one and the second computer doesn't recognize the partitioning.
If the drive was working properly for awhile in the second computer and then suddenly you were getting that message then:
1) There's a problem with the drive. Or:
2) The bios lost the drive information.
3) The drive connection is bad or loose.
Your cdrom is probably OK.
You're not really green until you're soylent green.