I didn't have a thorough look at the site, but have the following suggestions.
- place your formatting in a css file and link it in the header - is much neater and easier to maintain
- make the h3s larger or somehow different so there is some clear contrast compared to the text copy
- you already have the specials scrolling on the pages, I would not place links in the products menu (but this is only my taste)
- if you create your pages as strict doctypes, make sure you stick to the rules. The best way to check is by validating your pages here http://validator.w3.org/
- make sure you use correct code for special characters (check out the legal.php page, the copyright symbol displays as a white questionmark in a black rombus)
- the headings of the form segments on the contact pages are somehow out of place - the symbol (with the three dots) breaks the straight line one's eye would want to follow down the page. Trust me, simple text will do.
- on the contact us page, I would give some kind of other contact detail appart from the form, one would think your company is fake.
Other than these, soronery.com is a neat, well-built site. Good job.