|Note: I can help you remove malware manually. Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible. First Track this topic. Then follow:|
1) Can you please post your AVZ log:
Note: Run AVZ in windows normal mode and make sure you are connect to internet. If avz.exe doesn't start, then try to rename the file avz.exe to something else and try to run it again. Make sure you have your web browser open in background before following the steps below.
i) To create the log file, download AVZ by clicking HERE. Please save this file to your desktop or "My Documents" folder.
ii) Next, unpack the file to a new folder using the Compressed (zipped) folders wizard built into Windows XP/Vista, or a zip utility of your choice.
iii) Once you have unpacked the contents of the zip archive, please launch the file AVZ.exe by double clicking on it or right clicking and selecting Open.
Note: If you are running Windows vista launch AVZ.exe by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator.
You should now see the main window of the AVZ utility. Please navigate to File->Custom Scripts. Copy the script below by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+C or the corresponding option via right click.
Paste the script into the execution window by using CTRL+V keyboard shortcut, or the "paste" option via the right click menu. Click on Run to run the script, the PC will reboot. After the reboot the LOG subfolder is created in the folder with AVZ, with a file called virusinfo_syscure.zip inside. Upload that file to rapidshare.com and paste the link here.
2) Follow these steps in order numbered:
1) Download GMER: http://gmer.net/download.php
[This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended).]
2) Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
3) Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
4) Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
5) GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
6) If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
7) Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
8) When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log and upload it rapidshare.com. Post the download link to the uploaded file in your post.
9) Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
Note: Please give me the exact name of the file you downloaded in step 1 + post your log from step 8 in your next post.
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 24 hours send me a PM.