|You may need to download these to a cd, external drive, or usb drive and run it on the infected computer but first try to run it from the infected computer.|
Please download Rkill from the following link.
Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. This link will help you disable them:
Click on This Link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.
Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal.
If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by the malware when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate the malware . So, please try running Rkill until malware is no longer running. You will then be able to proceed with the rest of the guide.
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these sites:
Rename the setup file, mbam-setup.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename mbam-setup.exe to tool.exe> click save.
1. Double Click tool.exe to install the application.
2. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
3. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
4. Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything found is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
8. The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
9. Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.