who to report hacker to

March 29, 2009 at 16:53:25
Specs: Windows XP
I have evidence that my ex husband, being the idiot that he is, submitted to court which demonstrates he has been hacking my computer who do i report him to

See More: who to report hacker to

Report •

March 30, 2009 at 08:21:42
Did you tell your lawyer? Keep in mind, you may have to turn over your computer to the authorities.


Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question