|I would not format the computer just yet.|
Try this first.
Click on Start, click Run, and then type devmgmt.msc and click OK
On the View menu click on Show hidden devices
Browse to Non-Plug and Play Drivers and click the + sign to the left, you should see something like TDSSserv.sys in that list.
Highlight that driver and right click on it and select DISABLE - NOT uninstall.
Now RESTART your computer.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these sites:
1. Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
2. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
3. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
4. Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything found is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
8. The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
9. Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If you have trouble installing or running MalwareBytes or do the following:
If you got them downloaded rename the setup file then try installing them again.
Right click the mbam-setup.exe file> click rename> rename it something.exe then try to run it. If it installed but will not run navigate to this folder:
C:\Programs Files\Malwarebytes' AntiMalware
Rename the mbam.exe file then try to run it again, if still no luck rename all the .exe files in the MAlwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder and try to run it again.
Post a new Hijack This log please.