|This seems to be an NVIDIA driver issue; you may need to check for the latest NVIDIA drivers available that supports Windows 7 at the manufacturer’s website.|
You may also try uninstalling the drivers and check if that helps and letting Windows 7 load the default drivers when you restart the computer.
To uninstall drivers
1. Click on Start menu, type in devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager.
2. The Device Manager will then display a list of installed devices in the right pane of the console.
3. Expand the category of the device you wish to uninstall.
4. Right-click the device and select Properties.
5. Select the Driver tab on the device's Properties dialog box.
6. Click the Uninstall Driver button.
A dialog box will pop up asking you to confirm ‘Uninstall’. Click OK to proceed.
Shut down the system to remove the device. Restart and check if the error persists.