|Okay, that took longer than I thought it would, but I'm back. |
So I downloaded all that stuff. I ran Malwarebytes, and it found 7 threats. Then I ran rkill, tdss, and Malwarebytes again. Which found 1 more threat. Then I ran Trojan Remover, which found 2 threats. And one of those 10 things must have been what was connecting to the internet without my permission.
After I had internet again, I ran the ESET Online Scanner. Which found 5 threats. And was able to updated Malwarebytes and Trojan Remover, Malwarebytes found 1 threat.
So my internet is mine again, and system has been scrubbed. But I still can't access Windows Firewall. Will I need to reinstall it or something?
Also, here is the log from ESAT Online Scanner, if you still think that will help:
ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log:
# utc_time=2012-10-18 12:57:19
# local_time=2012-10-17 07:57:19 (-0600, Central Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 3
# compatibility_mode=1024 16777215 100 0 93286 93286 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\i9ghpaqt.default\user.js JS/SecurityDisabler.A.Gen application (cleaned by deleting - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\000a4332.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.ANCY trojan (cleaned by deleting - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\0065db22.exe a variant of Win32/Injector.XSL trojan (cleaned by deleting - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\jar_cache2335153792839909951.tmp multiple threats (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1757981266-776561741-1547161642-1003\Dc4.exe Win32/OpenCandy application (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C