|1. Yesterday Installed some programs through the Administrator User. |
2 One Program ran badly under a different User, and activation of Administrator User became difficult.
3. Uninstalled the installed programs completely and ran Sys Restore.
4. Started to have problems with Norton.
5. Reinstalled Norton.
6. Reinstalled the programs through a different User, not Administrator.
7. Programs then ran fine and the activation of Administrator User improved.
8. Today all worked ok until now that Administrator User stopped loading just before loading the task bar, and does not finish activating.
Just ran maliscious software detector "Malware" and it returned "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command\(default)".
Remove this line? Repair through Regedit? or Reinstall Windows?