|The Combofix log was clean, are you still being redirected?.|
Please post a new Hijack This log.
Empty the restore folder. Go to start>control panel>system>system restore tab>check the box beside "turn off system restore>apply (takes a minute)>ok. Go back and uncheck the box to turn system restore back on>apply>ok.
Download ATF Cleaner from this link:
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
Run an online scan with Kaspersky from the following link:
Kaspersky Online Scanner
Note: If you have used this particular scanner before, you MAY HAVE TO UNINSTALL the program through Add/Remove Programs before downloading the new ActiveX component
1. Click Accept, when prompted to download and install the program files and database of malware definitions.
2. Click Run at the Security prompt.
The program will then begin downloading and installing and will also update the database.
Please be patient as this can take several minutes.
3.Once the update is complete, click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
4. Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
5. Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
6. Click View scan report at the bottom.
7. Click the Save Report As... button.
8. Click the Save as Text button to save the file to your desktop so that you may post it in your next reply.
To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
Close any open programs.
Turn off the real-time scanner of all antivirus or antispyware programs while performing the online scan.
Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble viewing the accept button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75%. Once the license is accepted, reset to 100%.