|Go to the this link:|
Disable Realtime Protection
Follow their directions to disable any realtime protection that you have as it will interfere with the fix by reinstalling the corrupt files.
Please download Atribune's VundoFix.exe from the following site to your desktop:
Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
Click the Scan for Vundo button.
Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files,
Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing
When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer,
Please download and install the latest version of HijackThis v2.0.2:
Download the "HijackThis" Installer from this link:
1. Save " HJTInstall.exe" to your desktop.
2. Double click on HJTInstall.exe to run the program.
3. By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
4. Accept the license agreement by clicking the "I Accept" button.
5.Click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
6. Click "Save log" to save the log file and then the log will open in Notepad.
7. Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
8. Paste the log in your next reply.
9. Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet! Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Please download ComboFix to the desktop from one of the following links:
Follow the prompts.
(Don't click on the window while the program is running, it may cause your system to hang.)
Please post the log it produces.