|Do you have Roxio installed?|
Lets dig deeper & see what we find.
1. Download ZHPDiag from one of these links. Copy & Paste the contents of the log into your next reply.
Screenshots ( SS ) How to install.
(Don't be alarmed if the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message.)
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista and Win 7 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
The tool creates two icons ZHPDiag and ZHPFix.
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English.
6. Click on the "Configure" button.
7. Click on the Magnifying glass "Default diagnosis with legitimate".
8. Click on "Search" and answer yes if a message appears.
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time) A ZHPDiag log will be on the Desktop.
9. Close ZHPDiag.