- I watched a friends video through Windows Media Player, I attempted to close it and then it started to update to the new version automatically.
- I didn't think it would hurt so I didn't hit cancel.
- After it completed it's download it would not work until I 'verified'. It offered a 'rollback' uninstall which I did.
- I restarted my computer and then Office Professional 2003 would no longer work without the CD's. (I have moved several times over a 6 year period and have no idea where they would be).
- Even when I go into Windows File Search, the Office Professional window pops up and asks for the Cd's. It will continue the search but when ever I use a Microsoft non-office program, it still pops up that window and I'm seriously concerned that my computer is really messed up now.
- I am currently looking for work and need Word to work to edit resumes and cover letters. And I require publisher so that I can continue putting my job search marketing campaign brochures together and printed to make me stand out from the crowd. This is a severe blow because I do not have a dime to my name either until I get a job.
WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND HAVE MY OFFICE WORK AGAIN?
Any answers you can provide would be seriously appreciated as this is a huge blow for me that I cannot continue to send out resumes to get a job.
Thank you kindly!