|what i would try is..|
1) Restart the computer and press F8 and select the option to "boot in safe mode w/ Networking" (this will boot your computer up with the basic drivers thats needed to run windows)
2) Go online> with in the google search bar type in AVG free anti virus.
3) Download the Anti-Virus program and let it RUN. It will search through the entire computer for viruses.
4) Once its done, the computer will restart and let it boot up normally. This should get rid of your virus.
5) Worst come to worst! back up ALL your information IN SAFE MODE and re-install Windows.
Hope that helped.. take care