|For Hotmail |
1. Go to: https://account.live.com/password/r...
2. Tick on "I think someone else is using my Windows Live ID".
3. Click "Reset your password".
4. Enter your Windows Live ID password.
5. Enter the characters you see in the picture.
6. Click "Next".
7. Tick on "Customer support".
8. When Customer support appears, click on it
9. Enter the Windows Live ID that you are trying to recover.
10. Enter your contact email.
11. Click "Continue".
12. Validate your identity by providing as much information as you can in the Windows Live account recovery page.
13. Follow the on-screen instructions thereafter.
1. Go to: https://www.facebook.com/hacked
This ones a little tricky, you will need to contact them and let them know what's happened. They will then ask you for your phone number that you were asked to supply, for just such an occasion.
Please reply and let us know if our help worked. Your feedback helps others. Maybe you?