|Hey there wendiroach,|
I'm SongCloud and I'll be happy to assist you with removing this nasty infection.
First of all, please read through the instructions that I post and let me know if you have any questions BEFORE beginning the steps.
I will ask for logs from the program we run to be posted. Sometimes these logs can be rather large, so it may take multiple posts to fit all of the information from the logs.
I would recommend printing out these instructions so that you have them to refer back to when you are performing the steps below.
Let's get started! :)
Please download and save to your desktop FixExec from here <-- Click on the button labeled Download Now Renamed Version for best results.
* Double-click on FixExec and follow the prompts to run it. Allow it to kill the malware processes and reset the registry associations to prevent the malware from running every time a program is started.
* When it is complete, there will create a log file named FixExec.txt on your desktop. Please include this log in your reply.
Please download RogueKiller from here and save it to your desktop.
* Double-click RogueKiller and allow it to perform the initial start-up scan and kill any malware related processes.
* Next, click on the Scan button and allow the scan to run to completion. Do not take any action yet on anything found.
* Click on the Report button and save the report to your desktop. Please post this log in your reply.
Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your desktop.
* Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe on your desktop to run the program.
* Click on the Start Scan button.
* If any suspect or malware files are found, please ensure that the default setting of "skip" is selected or select it if it is not.
* Click on Report to generate a log and save it to your desktop. Please include this log in your reply.
Please download OldTimer's List it (OTL) from here and save it to your desktop.
* Double-click on OTL.exe on your desktop to run the program.
* Please click on the check box for "Scan All Users" near the top of the program as well as the boxes for "LOP Check" and "Purity Check" near the lower right side of the window.
* Please copy and paste the following into the Custom Scans/Fixes area:
%systemdrive%\*. /mp /s
* Once you have copied the custom commands listed above into the program, please click on the Run Scan button.
* When it is complete, it will open up 2 log files named Extras.txt and OTL.txt. Please include both of these in your reply.
IT Desktop & Network Consultant - MOS Master Certified, MCP, MCSA, MCITP - Windows 7, CCNA Certificate Pending, A+, Network +