|Hi, my name is Cristi and I work for Spigot. |
I am here to provide information about how to uninstall the Spigot Toolbars and turn off mybrowserbar redirection.
To uninstall the toolbar please follow the below steps:
• Click on your Windows Start button
• Click "Control Panel"
• Click "Add or Remove Programs" or "Uninstall a program"
• From the dialog box that appears, choose the Spigot Toolbar and click "Uninstall" to remove it.
You can also uninstall the toolbar from the browser by going to the “Help” button on the toolbar and selecting Uninstall.
For screenshots and more information on this please visit: http://www.spigot.com/uninstall.html
To disable MyBrowserBar Network Error Assistant please follow these steps:
• Click on the “Options” button on the toolbar and click the "Options" menu item
• Click the "Search Settings" tab in the Options dialog
• Uncheck the "Enable browser network assistant page" option by clicking on the checkbox
• Click the save button.
For screenshots and more information on this please visit: http://www.spigot.com/network_error...
Please contact me from our website if you have more questions, http://www.spigot.com/contact.html, thank you.