|Ok, heres a trojan brisv.a removal tool by SOFTPEDIA, follow these instructions|
- Download the FixBrisvA.exe file
- Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
- Close all the running programs.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
- Locate the file that you just downloaded.
- Double-click the FixBrisvA.exe file to start the removal tool.
- Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
NOTE: If you have any problems when you run the tool, or it does nor appear to remove the threat, restart the computer in Safe mode and run the tool again.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
Now Download the FixBrisvA.exe file http://darfuns.com/trojan-brisv-a-i...