|Open Malwarebytes> click logs> post the contents of the first scan you made.|
Please download and install the latest version of HijackThis v2.0.2:
Download the "HijackThis" Installer from this link:
Rename the setup file, HJTInstall.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename HJTInstall.exe to tools.exe> click save.
1. Save " tools.exe" to your desktop.
2. Double click on tools.exe to run the program.
3. By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
4. Accept the license agreement by clicking the "I Accept" button.
5.Click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
6. Click "Save log" to save the log file and then the log will open in Notepad.
7. Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
8. Paste the log in your next reply.
9. Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet! Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.