Have a look in your internet lan settings settings to see if you have a "localhost" proxy active. If you have, remove it and you might have a better chance of connecting the internet without malware blocking.
If that works, follow this:
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
2. Double click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
4. Select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
8. The log is automatically saved by Malwarebytes and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
9. Please be sure to paste the content of this log file with your post.
1. Use an online system scanner to double check for malware on your computer.
2. You can use ASquared, HouseCall, ESET
3. If malware is detected and your are given the option to remove it, go ahead and do so.
4. Remember to post the results of your system scan.
1. Download TrentMicro HijackThis and save it onto your system.
2. Run the HijackThis application.
3. Press "Do a system scan and save a logfile".
4. Paste the content of that log file into your post.
Post your results.
(andrew at Rising-UK.com)
RisingUK PC Security @ Rising-UK.com