|Looks like the problem is solved!|
Rkill 2.4.5 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2013 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 01/05/2013 12:19:27 PM in x86 mode.
Windows Version: Windows Vista (TM) Home Basic Service Pack 2
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* No malware processes found to kill.
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* Windows Defender Disabled
"DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Windows Defender (WinDefend) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Checking HOSTS File:
* HOSTS file entries found:
Program finished at: 01/05/2013 12:19:55 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 27 seconds(s)