|We need to delete this file on Safe Mode environment.|
open a Notepad or a Wordpad/Word Document so you can copy and paste the instructions that I will provide.
Please do the following to delete that file:
[STEP 1] To Boot your computer in Safe Mode:
1. Restart your computer
2. After the memory test and BEFORE the Windows' loading screen appears press F8 repeatedly
3. If successfully performed, a menu will be displayed. Choose 'Start Windows in Safe Mode' or 'Safe Mode'
[STEP 2] Deleting folders and files:
1. Click on Start > My Computer > Local Disc C: > Program Files
2. Look for the ResultBar folder.
3. Right click on it and left click on delete
[STEP 3] Clean The Registry
1. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run.
2. Type regedit then click Ok. This opens up the Registry Editor Window.
3. On the left side of the window, click the plus sign [+] or the arrow sign besides the folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4. Click the plus sign [+] or the arrow sign besides the folder SOFTWARE.
5. DELETE the ResultBar folder.
6. Click the plus sign [+] or the arrow sign besides the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
7. Click the plus sign [+] or the arrow sign besides the folder SOFTWARE.
8. DELETE the ResultBar folder.
[STEP 4] Disk Cleanup:
1. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup. It will calculate the files to cleanup then will open a new window.
2. Below files to delete, kindly put a check on all the boxes in there and then click OK.
3. Click Yes to the proceed with this action, and then click OK.
Please restart your computer after doing all the steps for the changes to take effect and then run a full system scan on your Anti Virus program to verify the results.