Please run RSIT.exe by random/random and post its logs.
Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from the following link and save it to your desktop.
1. Double click on RSIT.exe to launch program.
2.(Vista Users Only) Right click on the RSIT.exe icon and select "Run as Administrator" to run the program.
3. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
4. Your firewall may alert you that RSIT is requesting Internet access. Please allow it.
5.Once it has finished, two logs will open: log.txt<-- this will be maximized and info.txt<-- this will be minimized.
Please post the contents of both logs (in separate post) in your next reply.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these sites:
Rename the setup file, mbam-setup.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename mbam-setup.exe to tool.exe> click save.
1. Double Click tool.exe to install the application.
2. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
3. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
4. Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything found is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
8. The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
9. Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.