|There are several implant go2000, the first is the shortcut, to remove the implants do the following :-|
1) Click Start
2) Go to Internet Explorer Icon
3) Click Right Button Mouse
4) Go to Properties, click
5) Remove the http://www.go2000.com in the target
6) And any same address in the start page (if any)
Then try to see if the go2000.com is gone. If not, do the following too :-
1) Click Run
2) Type in Regedit
3) Click Edit and use the Find command to search for www.go2000.com
4) And remove or change when it find it.
5) If you CAN'T change it, click Edit and use the Permission to set to Allow All for Full Control
6) Then use the F3 key to continue to search for all the www.go2000.com and remove them all
I done mine too.
If this help, add me at the folllowing website :-
With 25++ years of computing knowledge.