|Hi, first, please run Rkill from the following link: http://download.bleepingcomputer.co...|
Once run, Do NOT reboot, as this will cause the malware to reboot.
After running Rkill, please download Gmer from the following link: http://majorgeeks.com/downloadget.p...
and follow these instructions very carefully:
Before scanning with Gmer, please do the following in this order...
1) Disconnect from the internet and close ALL running programs.
2) Disable any Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware software currently running to avoid conflicts.
3) Double click on "Gmer.exe", and allow it's .Sys driver to load.
4) Gmer will then open and run a quick scan. please DO NOT USE THE COMPUTER WHILE THE SCAN IS IN PROGRESS.
5) If you receive a warning about Rootkit Activity on your system and are asked to do a full scan click No.
6) Click the Scan button, and if you see a Rootkit Warning window click Ok (it should be the only option in the dialog box).
7) When the scan is finished, please click Save, and save the log to your desktop as Gmer.log
8) Click the Copy button and paste the log into your next reply.
9) Re-enable any Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware software and any other security software you've disabled (Firewall).
Notes: If Gmer results in a BSOD or crashes please uncheck<b/> "Devices" on the right side of the program before scanning. Also, if you encounter problems while scanning in normal mode, please try scanning in Safe Mode.
Helpful tips before getting started: http://www.computing.net/howtos/sho...