|This may happen if the folder does have enough permission to |
access it I would suggest that you try taking ownership of the
folder and later try to access the folder.
Some of your user account information has changed, even
though your user name and password have not changed. You
might be able to resolve the problem by taking ownership of
To take ownership of a folder
1. Right-click the folder that you want to take ownership of,
and then click Properties.
2. Click the Security tab, click Advanced, and then click the
3. Click Edit. If you are prompted for an administrator
password or confirmation, type the password or provide
4. Click the name of the person you want to give ownership
5. If you want that person to be the owner of files and
subfolders in this folder, select the Replace owner on
subcontainers and objects check box.
6. Click OK.