|A permission issue cause the problem. I suggest you take the following steps to troubleshoot the problem. |
1. Right click 'Computer'
2. Click 'Manage'
3. Under the 'System Tools' section, double click 'Local Users And Groups'
4. Click 'Groups'
5. Right click 'Administrators'
6. Click 'Add to group'
7. Click 'Add'
8. Click 'Advanced'
9. Click 'Find Now'
10. Double click 'Local Service'
11. Click 'Ok'. 'NT AuthorityLocal Service' should show up in the list now
12. Click 'Ok'
13. Close computer management and reboot to test the problem.
Does it work?