|My understand is that you have a AutoIT worm on your friends computer and you would like help removing it.|
I'm not sure what you mean by "i'm just format but still have the same problem". If you format and re-install your OS, it should be completely clean. Unless of course your using a cracked version which is likely to have malware hidden somewhere.
To help remove your worm, please follow these simple steps.
In order for us to help you, please follow these simple steps before posting for assistance.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
2. Double click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
4. Select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
8. The log is automatically saved by Malwarebytes and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
9. Please be sure to paste the content of this log file with your post.
1. Use an online system scanner to double check for malware on your computer.
2. You can use ASquared, HouseCall, ESET
3. If malware is detected and your are given the option to remove it, go ahead and do so.
4. Remember to post the results of your system scan.
Let me know once you have completed this.
Rising UK PC Security @ Rising-UK.Com