| Please download OTL from following site: |
1. Save it to your desktop
2. Double click the OTL icon on your desktop.
3. Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following,everything between the X's:
Then click the Run Fix button at the top
Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
Open OTL again and click the Quick Scan button. Post the log it produces in your next reply.
Please run RSIT.exe by random/random and post its logs.
Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from the following link and save it to your desktop.
1. Double click on RSIT.exe to launch program.
2.(Vista Users Only) Right click on the RSIT.exe icon and select "Run as Administrator" to run the program.
3. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
4. Your firewall may alert you that RSIT is requesting Internet access. Please allow it.
5.Once it has finished, two logs will open: log.txt<-- this will be maximized and info.txt<-- this will be minimized. Both logs will be located at C:\RSIT.exe.