The problem with fsutil is that it outputs in nonstandard formats. Sometimes you can utilize others just screw things up. For example "fsutil fsinfo drives" uses nul(hex 00) instead of spaces(hex 20), find interprets it as unicode text(in unicode ansi is accompanied with a second byte that is 00).
It also seems to output line brakes strangely, I have seen 0d0d0a and 0d20200d0a instead of plain old 0d0a.
Any way I have tried but failed, anyway I have to go to work now here's what I got up to:
for /f "tokens=*" %%a in ('fsutil fsinfo drives^|find /v ""') do (
call set driveList=%%driveList%% "%%dr:~-3%%"
for %%a in (%driveList%) do @(
for /f "tokens=1,2,3*" %%b in ('fsutil fsinfo drivetype %%~a') do (
echo %%b %%c %%d Drive ^<br^>
Getting rid of the "drive" seems to get rid or the extra carrage return (0d).