|i have a project due today.....i'm trying to do it but its givving me an error....and i can't figure it out....And I'm soooooooooooooo lost so would anyone help me please|
User will input data for company employees. For each employee, the user will input name, department code (numeric), and salary. There are approximately 25 employees in the company (there could be more or less!). Create a menu to allow the user to select one of the following options:
1. List all employee data (name, department, salary)
2. List employees in a certain department.
3. Display the average salary for all employees.
4. Display the lowest salary.
5. Exit from program Your program should prompt for the employee input using a loop and store the input in one or more arrays. Allow the user to select more than one entry from the menu (Select one option, then go back and select another…) Call functions for the processing for each menu option. Descriptions of the processing for each option are described below:
1. List information on all employees (void function). All information for an employee should be on one line. For example,
Jones 40 1267.89
Scarlet 25 1522.74
2. Display the names of all employees in a specific department. The user will specify the department number. At the end of the list, display the total number of employees listed.
3. Calculate the average salary for all employees. (Value-returning function).
4. Calculate the lowest salary. (Value-returning function).