|No, I'm afraid that I'm not going to tweak and comment the code for you. Just read through your code and look at what it is doing:|
1. You declare some variables (Farenheit, Celcius, input, choice) which will have arbitrary values until you initialize them.
2. You call the two conversion functions, both times converting the (random) value of choice to the same (equally random) value.
3. You then input a value of "1" or "2" into choice.
4. You then input a value into input.
5. You then print out the value of either Celsius or Farenheit, both of which are uninitialized and so have totally random values.
Now think about what you actually want the program to do. If necessary, work through the program with pencil and paper, writing down the values of the various variables at each step (remember that, until you assign a value to them, they will contain random data).