|I would appreciate any help to speed up a very mundane task.|
I would like to find or write a batch file to do the following:
1. process all jpegs in a specific folder,
2. read the "date picture taken" attribute of each jpeg,
3. create a folder and name it as the date the picture was taken in the format ,"YYYY_MM_DD"
4. transfer each picture to its new folder,
5. Then move all folders to a different directory.
I might be asking a bit much but it doesn't sound simple to me as im a complete novice.
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction.
I have posted this before and like a complete i***t didnt back up the vbs file when I reinstalled my OS.