|There you go; your exception is File Not Found. Windows cannot find your "Mabinogi.exe". That means it's not in (as copied from MSDN's CreateProcess() function):|
1. The directory from which the application loaded.
2. The current directory for the parent process.
3. The 32-bit Windows system directory.
4. The 16-bit Windows system directory.
5. The Windows directory.
6. The directories that are listed in the PATH environment variable.
-- Probably the [HKCU | HKLM]\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ registry key.
I'd suggest you provide the full path to "Mabinogi.exe", and not just the name.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way