|1. Open my computer, Go to tools menu (Press ALT + T) and select Folder options.|
2. Switch to View Tab, Scroll down a bit until you see "Hide extensions for known file types.
3. Uncheck this check BOX, Hit Apply and OK.
4. Right click in a free space (not on any icons) on your desktop, select new , Select text document.
5. Rename the name as something.bat (make sure to remove the .txt extension and put .bat). usually the last 3 characters(Can be more then 3) of the file name after a . is called extension.
6. Now,Right click on the newly created file and select Edit.
7. Type below line in the text file.
8.Now press enter.
9. Copy the code mentioned by Razor in above post and paste in that file.
10. Save the flie.
11. Now when you double click on the file, it will do what you asked .
PS: Make sure to replace the X in these IPs as the correct one before saving otherwise the request will fail. 119.156.xxx.xxx, 119.156.xxx.xxx,
Do let us know incase you have any questions.. We would be more than glad to assist you.
Have a good day.