|You may apply|
if your corruption is complicated or severe, as variant guide below might be the same effective as first way...
1. First close all open Outlook windows.
2. Then write down the name of the current Outlook data file. (The default name is: “Outlook.pst”)
3. Rename the current Outlook Data file (e.g. “Outlook.pst”) to any name you want (e.g. “OutlookEmpty.pst”).
4. Without closing this window, open a new Windows Explorer to find and copy here (at the Outlook Data files folder) the Outlook backup file from your backup location.
5. Now inside Outlook data files location, you should have two Outlook Data files named:
a. Outlook.pst (your Outlook backup file) &
6. Rename – if needed – the Outlook backup data file to the name you wrote down previously.
7. Now open your Outlook application and you should have successfully restored your Outlook data.