I found a work-around and thought I'd share. Hope this helps until Microsoft fixes their problem:
1. Make a new send/receive group titled "Exit"
2. Check the box to include the first account (checkmark at the top of each account page) in the send/receive. HOWEVER - make sure that in the boxes on the bottom half of the page, you have only checked the "send mail items" box.
3. Repeat this process for your other email accounts, all under the same send/receive group.
4. Click OK
5. Main page for the send/receive groups, uncheck the boxes to include this with the F9 send/recieve. Also, uncheck the box to automatically send/receive every X minutes. Make sure that the third box has been checked - "Perform an automatic send/receive when exiting". This should be the only box that is checked on the page (you might have to uncheck the boxes under "When Outlook is Offline" as well).
6. Click close and give it a shot.
Hope that works!