With your Dates in Column A
Conditional Formatting 2007
1) Select your cell or range of cells IE A1:A100
2) On the ribbon click Conditional Formatting
3) Click on New Rules, it’s near the bottom of the dialog box.
4) Click Use Formula to determine which cells to format.
5) Enter the formula:
6) Click on the Format button
7) Select the Fill Tab
8) Select a pretty color
9) Click OK
10) Click OK
How does the processing know the Review Date is past
and the Review has been done?
You will need some way of turning off the CF,