|If Vista is anything like XP, you can't...|
When you use the Guest account to log on, the following activities apply:
- You do not require a password.
- You cannot install software or hardware.
- You cannot change the Guest account type.
- You cannot create a password for the account.
- You cannot change the Guest account picture.
- You cannot access the applications that have already been installed on the computer.
- You cannot access the files in the Shared Documents folder.
- You cannot access the files in the Guest profile