|A2 colum goes red after 30 days from date in colum A1?|
Not completely sure what you mean by this,
but I'll make a guess that you mean cell A2?
Unless you really want all of column A to go red.
1) Select your cell or Range of Cells, in your case select cell A2
2) On the ribbon click Conditional Formatting
3) Click on New Rules, it’s near the bottom of the dialog box.
4) Click Use Formula to determine which cells to format.
5) Enter the formula: =AND(A2="",(A1+30)>=TODAY())
6) Click on the Format button
7) Select the Fill Tab
8) Select a Red color
9) Click OK
10) Click OK