|Do you have a windows-based computer that belongs to you? I can only help through Windows, I don't own a Mac and I am unfamiliar with how to use them. If you do, do the following:|
1. Plug in your flash drive to the Windows-Based computer.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. (the free version)
3. Scan and remove anything it finds.
4. Open up your flash drive in Windows Explorer. Click Tools, then click Folder Options. (Or click Organize, then Folder and Search options in newer versions of Windows.)
5. Click on the View tab.
6. Uncheck the box that says "Hide extensions for known file types."
7. Apply and close the box.
8. Look at the files on your flash drive. Do they appear as <File Name>.<Normal Extension>.SCR, or just <File Name>.SCR?