|In Microsoft Excel, we can set print area to print only selected cell ranges in active worksheet with following steps:|
1. Hold down the Ctrl key to select the non-contiguous ranges.
2. Click Page Layout > Print Area > Set Print Area.
3. Then the selected ranges will be surrounded by a dotted line, and then click File > Print to start printing the ranges one by one.
1. This Set Print Area command only allows you to select and print cell ranges in the active worksheet. If you switch to another worksheet, the previous set print areas will be cleared.
2. All selected non-contiguous print areas are separated with page breaks. Each range will be printed into one page, which may waste a lot of paper and printer ink.
3. If you need add another cell ranges into the print area, you can select the cells ranges firstly, and then click the Add to Print Area command item. As well, you can release the selected ranges by clicking Clear Print Area..
Judy Smith | Tech Support