|1. Open MS WORD and minimize.|
2. Go to the item to be copied.
3. Press the PRINT SCREEN KEY. (PrtScn) The item is now on the Clipboard.)
4. Maximize WORD; it is located on the task bar. Click to maximize.
5. Press the enter key once to allow room for notes at the top of the page after
the item is pasted.
6. Now paste your item. (Use Edit/Paste, or Ctrl + V, or Right click/Paste.)
7. Open the Picture toolbar if it did not open automatically. (View/Toolbars/Picture).
8. Click on the pasted item to select it. (Notice the small squares around it.)
9. Click on the CROP TOOL (7th from the left) and remove the outer unwanted edges.
(Position the crop tool pointer directly on the small square at the side, click and drag
to the new position.) Do all four sides.
10. Click the CROP TOOL on the tool bar again to deactivate it.
11. Grab a corner small square and resize.
12. Save your item.