That is exactly how the table looks. The worksheet has two tables with the same headers one table from A1 to A4 and the other starts at A8 and so on.
1. When you say 'extract data to another table' - is this table a range of cells on this worksheet or somewhere else
The two tables are on the same worksheet one starts atA1 and the other one at A8. This later table would always have the same headers.
2. Does this table already exist or is it just a range of cells with nothing in them.
The table exists with the same headers but the table that starts at A1 sometimes does not have a race or only one sex therefore column headers change.
3. What are the criteria for extracting the data
The criteria is if there is a column with race and sex copy and paste that value on the respecive cell in the second table if not then value is zero.
4. Do you have multiple rows of data in columns A to D.
I have only 4 rows on each table and from A to Z columns on the first table and from A to Q in the second table.
5. Do you have data in more columns that you have not mentioned.
After each race column with male and female there is a total column for each race.
I hope this answers your questions. Too bad this site does not let you upload the file so you can see what I am working on.
Again thanks for looking into this.