|You did not specify which Cell Numbers you are using, |
so you will need to modify this.
First, you should delete your current Conditional Formatting rules
so they don't offset each other, you will need to use a Formula.
Then see how this works:
Cell A1 has your Date
Cell A2 has "Yes" or Blank
This is for Excel 2007:
1) Select your cell or Range of Cells
2) On the ribbon click Conditional Formatting
3) Click on New Rules, it’s near the bottom of the dialog box.
4) Click Use Formula to determine which cells to format.
5) Enter the formula: =AND(A1<TODAY(),A2="")
6) Click on the Format button
7) Select the Fill Tab
8) Select a Red color
9) Click OK
10) Click OK